1. What is the most versatile essential oil?
c. Lavandula vera (From cramps to cuts!)
2. The following essential oil is anti-fungal:
d. All of the above (Surprise!)
3. Essential oils distilled from leaves are good for:
a. Respiration (Get out your diffuser!)
4. How many drops of essential oil should be used for an aromatherapy bath?
b. 6 - 8 (Half that for children and pregnant
5. Which of the following is Not a "hot" essential oil?
c. Thyme linalol (Tough one!)
6. Which essential oil is Not an emmenagogue?
a. Orange (And other citruses)
7. What does "neat" mean?
b. Undiluted (Like the bartending term)
8. The following essential oil is phototoxic:
c. Bergamot (Not before sunning please!)
9. What do "radiata," "globulus," and "citriodora" have in
d. They are all species of Eucalyptus (Don't you
wish you paid attention in Latin class?)
10. Who should use aromatherapy with care?
d. All of the above (That was too easy!)
10 Correct - Aromatherapist! Congratulations!
8 - 9 Correct - Apprentice - You're almost there!
6 - 7 Correct - Novice - Keep trying!
5 or less Correct - Everyone had to start somewhere!
Copyright © 1990 - 2005 Katherine Graf. All rights reserved.